LASER HAIR REMOVAL
MENU OF TREATMENT AREAS
EXTRA SMALL: upper lip, chin, unibrow, cheeks, sideburns, aureole
SMALL: bikini (sides), hands including fingers, feet including toes, stomach line
MEDIUM: half face, forhead, hair line, chin extension, breast, extended bikini, neck (front or back), inner thigh, inner buttocks, underarms
LARGE: half arms (upper or lower), full face, full beard, glutes, chest, halfpback (upper or lower), shoulders, brazilian, stomach
EXTRA LARGE: full arms, half legs, manzilian
XXL: full chest plus stomach, full back, full legs
We are proud to announce that we are now offering an array of laser hair removal services using BRAND NEW state of the art Candela equipment that is safe for ALL skin types! Contact us for individual treatments and package pricing. You’re first session is free when a package of six is purchased.
We treat all body parts (see Treatment Menu). Darker, coarser hair yields the best results, and we can not treat blonde hair.
Feeling nervous about starting laser hair removal or feel like you have a lot of unanswered questions? We understand and encourage you to take advantage of our complimentary consultation and test patch with our on staff nurse.
- Do not pluck, wax or thread the treatment area 4 weeks before your appointment. Do shave the entire area of treatment the day or two before your appointment.
- Do not wear any perfume, body lotion, or body sprays to the appointment. This includes recent spray tans or self tanners.
- Most antibiotics will cause photosensitivity, therefore, we need you to be off antibiotics two weeks prior to your scheduled appointment.
- No sun exposure two weeks before your appointment or two weeks after your appointment. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- We ask that you refrain from exercise and hot showers for 24 hours after your treatment.
- We will not treat pregnant or lactating women