We all want to look and feel our best. Especially after getting a VelaShape or Endermologie treatment you can maintain the results and continue to combat cellulite with doing these 10 things. Incorporating a healthy well balanced diet will optimize results and keep your cellulite under control.
1. Take Bromelain – Bromelain is an extract from a pineapple and is known for its anti-inflammatory effects. It also contains chemicals that interfere with the growth of tumor cells and slow blood clotting.
2. Cucumbers- Cucumbers are known to be one of the best foods for your overall health, referred to as a super food. Cucumbers are made up of 90% water and helps to clear waste products out of your body.
3. Flax Seeds- Flaxseed is a source of healthy fat, antioxidants, and fiber; modern research has found evidence to suggest that flaxseed can also help lower the risk of diabetes and heart disease.
4. Chia Seeds- Chia seeds help aid in weight loss by reducing cravings with blocking some of the food that you eat from getting absorbed into your system. It’s hydrating, and reduces your blood pressure. It has omega-3 fatty acids (protecting against inflammation).
5. Kelp- Take a 300m capsule; it contains vitamins and minerals, absorbs toxins, and promotes healthy skin.
6. Daikon- is a type of radish that contains vitamin c, promotes skin and bone health, and has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
7. Quinoa- Quinoa seeds contain essential amino acids as well as calcium and iron. It is nutritious and has a high amount of fiber, also is gluten free.
8. Fresh Green Vegetable Juices- When your mom told you to always eat your vegetables we should listen because the health benefits are enormous and can keep us young. My personal favorite is kale mixed with pineapple, it tastes great and is super healthy.
9. Avoid salt- Salt retains water and traps toxins.
10. Drink water- 8 glasses a day was no joke either. Drinking 8 glasses of water a day helps to clean out and detoxes your system.
Chia Seeds- the best way to consume chia seeds is by adding it to a glass of water. Let it sit and form into a gel like substance. Although the consistency may be unusual it is not gross, but if you think it is try adding a fruit flavor to it!
Have a good weekend everyone!