I am pretty sure that there are not many people, male or female, that like cellulite. Don’t get me wrong; I am one of the biggest advocates of learning to love every inch of you, lumps and all, but that doesn’t mean that we should be ashamed of our desire to banish them completely!
Before I present to you an effective way to get that smooth silhouette, take a look at these facts about cellulite to learn more about exactly what we are up against.
1) Cellulite is pockets of excess fat squeezed between bands of tissue connecting muscle to skin.
2) Women get more cellulite than men.
3) 95% of women have cellulite somewhere on their body.
4) Cellulite is hereditary.
5) Hormones are often responsible for a dimply surface.
6) Cellulite forms in areas that have the least circulation.
7) Dairy, fat, and sugar are thought to aggravate and intensify cellulite.
8) Not all women who have cellulite are overweight.
9) Cellulite gets worse with age.
10) Smoking increases the appearance of cellulite
Now that we are armed with the facts, I am thrilled to introduce to you a solution. The White Tea Med Spa is the first salon to offer Velashape III, the most effective, non-invasive treatment for the reduction in the appearance of cellulite on buttocks, thighs, arms, belly, etc.
With what feels like a warm, deep tissue massage, you will notice a dramatic difference in the texture of the skin, along with a smaller circumference of the treated area in as little as 8 sessions. Call 212-647-8919 for your free consultation today!